UNIVERSITY FEE STRUCTURE 2016 FOR MBBS COURSE (English Medium) Provisional
|UNIVERSITY||I Year||II – VI Year||Total Fees VI Year|
|Mari State Medical University||$4600||$3000 p.y.||$19600|
|Altai State Medical University||$4400||$2800 p.y.||$18400|
|Krasnoyarsk State Medical University||$5000||$3500 p.y.||$22500|
|Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal Medical University||$5100||$3700 p.y.||$23600|
1) The Tuition fees include the cost of study material, lab & exam fees.
2) The above-mentioned rates are indicative, and the rates mentioned in the admission letter will be final. Fees are to be paid to the university in Rubles at the rate of exchange prevailing on the date of making payment to the university OR in Indian Rupees to MedStudies Educational Consultancy adding all Bank charges, currency conversion charges etc adjusted to the rate of exchange prevailing on the date of payment to the University.
3) The above rates include the following:
a) Mandatory Medical Insurance of approx $ 100 per year.
b) One time charges for Receiving at Moscow Airport, Internal Travel, Food & Safety etc
4) Other Facilities Provided By MedStudies Educational Consultancy.
Additional Facilitation Fee payable to MedStudies Educational Consultancy is Zero Rupees .
Facilities covers the following:
- Processing of applications and obtaining Admission letter from the University
- All visa & immigration formalities including obtaining visa invitation letter from the university
- Cost of the Visa application fee to the Russian Embassy in India
- Guidance to the student for applying for a passport
- Guidance to the student to obtain the Eligibility Certificate from the MCI, appearing for the Screening Test, getting Registration with MCI etc
- Guidance for applying for Education Loan, obtaining Foreign Exchange etc
- Providing regular progress reports to parents
- Providing post admission services to the student in Russia
5) One time charges of 200 US $ payable Courier Charges, Registration Fee, Immigration Facilitation & Clearance in Russian airport etc.
NOTE: If and for air fair needed Rupees 30,000.
- Supporting in passport making
- Easy enrollment and admission
- Invitation and visa assistance
- Airport pickups and Ŧight services
- Semester to semester evaluation of students
- Medical in insurance
- 24x7 student assistance
- Annual parents, faculty meet and seminar